Alice Gruia has broad experience in writing and developing scripts and screenplays for the stage, film, and television, drawing on her background as a trained actor and student of philosophy and psychology.
She also works as a dramaturgic consultant and editor, as well as translating from English and Italian into German. Recent clients include the production companies Gebrüder Beetz, Zero One, Lichtblick and eitelsonnenschein.
The award-winning documentary film, RODICAS, which was directed and produced by Alice Gruia, celebrated its world premiere at the 2012 Berlinale and has since been shown at several international film festivals.
Her first feature film script and concept, WAS SIE NICHT HABEN UND WO SIE NICHT SIND, is currently in pre-production.
- Background: German/Romanian
- Based in: Cologne
- Age: 25-35
- Height: 1.68m/5'5"
- Experience: film, theatre and television, commercials, voice-overs, photo shoots
- Training: Theater der Keller (Cologne), William Esper Studio (New York), Acting International (Paris), NIDA (Sydney)
- Musical skills: piano, recorder, cello, singing
- Languages: German (native), English (fluent), Italian (fluent), French (good)